We are able to provide no-charge care because of the generosity of more than 100 volunteer physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses, medical assistants and other healthcare professionals who donate their time and skills to attend our clinic. All providers hold a valid CA State license as required by their profession, and are routinely evaluated by their peers to ensure professional and quality care.
CVVIM provides the following patient services:
• Primary Care
• Dental Care
• Gynecology & Women’s Wellness Exams
• Various specialty referrals, including:
3. Ophthalmology and Optometry
• Laboratory testing, X-Rays, Imaging and Ultrasound services necessary for diagnosis and treatment
• Referral to Riverside County Regional Medical Center when complex services or treatment is medically necessary
Additionally, CVVIM provides numerous supportive services, including:
• Health Education
• Nutritional Education
• HIV Screening
• Flu and other vaccinations
• Hearing Testing/Screenings
• Health Navigator Services (MediCal enrollment)
• Access to Prescription Discount referral programs
• Community and social service referrals
Scheduled appointments are preferred, though we accommodate walk-in visits when possible.
CVVIM is not an Urgent Care facility and we are not equipped for emergency room services.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP AN APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE MADE, PLEASE CALL THE CLINIC TO CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.