We are able to provide no-charge care because of the generosity of more than 100 volunteer physicians, dentists, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses, medical assistants and other healthcare professionals who donate their time and skills to attend our Health Center. All providers hold a valid CA State license as required by their profession, and are routinely evaluated by their peers to ensure professional and quality care.
• Dental Care: We are unable to accept new dental patients at this time.
• Gynecology & Women’s Wellness Exams
• Various specialty referrals, including:
3. Ophthalmology and Optometry
• Laboratory testing, X-Rays, Imaging and Ultrasound services necessary for diagnosis and treatment
• Referral to Riverside County Regional Medical Center when complex services or treatment is medically necessary
Homeless Medical Outreach:
• Nutritional Education
• HIV Screening
• Flu and other vaccinations
• Health Navigator Services (MediCal enrollment)
• Access to Prescription Discount referral programs
• Community and social service referrals
Scheduled appointments are preferred, though we accommodate walk-in visits when possible.
CVVIM is not an Urgent Care facility and we are not equipped for emergency room services.IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO KEEP AN APPOINTMENT YOU HAVE MADE, PLEASE CALL THE CLINIC TO CANCEL AND RESCHEDULE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.